J. Brough Schamp Garden Photography Collection
- Schamp, J. Brough
- J. Brough Schamp donated his garden photography collection to the Archives of American Gardens in 2022.
- Schamp, J. Brough
- See more items in
- J. Brough Schamp Garden Photography Collection
- Biographical / Historical
- J. Brough Schamp is a professional photographer specializing in architectural, environmental, and aerial photography in Baltimore, Maryland. He received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Photography from the University of Michigan and began his own business in 1980.
- 0.38 Cubic feet (1 box, slides and transparencies)
- Archival Repository
- Archives of American Gardens
- Collection descriptions
- Archival materials
- Smithsonian Institution, Archives of American Gardens, J. Brough Schamp Garden Photography Collection.
- The collection is arranged geographically by state, according to the location of the garden.
- For information or study purposes only. Use or copyright restrictions may exist. It is incumbent upon the researcher to ascertain copyright status and assume responsibility for usage. All requests for duplication and use must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and approved by Archives of American Gardens.
- Content Description
- The J. Brough Schamp Garden Photography Collection contains hundreds of 35mm slides and 35mm transparencies of gardens, garden features, and flora photographed by garden photographer J. Brough Shram from 1982 to 2002. The images document dozens of private and public gardens in Maryland, along with a few in Tennessee.
- Access to collection by appointment only. Researcher must submit request for appointment in writing. Certain items may be restricted and not available to researchers. Please direct reference inquiries to the Archives of American Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record ID
EAD Collection Results4 result(s) Skip to facets for narrowing search results
- Resource Type
- Set Name