Horticultural Subjects vertical file
- Seed industry and trade
- Landscape architecture
- Gardens -- History
- Garden ornaments and furniture
- Garden styles
- The Horticultural subjects vertical file contains materials related to garden history, landscape architecture, garden furniture and ornaments, gardening practices and design, horticulture, conservation, plant folklore and other topics compiled from various published sources.
- 42 Cubic feet (12 file drawers.)
- Archival Repository
- Archives of American Gardens
- Collection descriptions
- Archival materials
- Smithsonian Institution, Archives of American Gardens, Horticultural Subjects vertical file.
- Archives of American Gardens encourages the use of its archival materials for non-commercial, educational and personal use under the fair use provision of U.S. copyright law. Use or copyright restrictions may exist. It is incumbent upon the researcher to ascertain copyright status and assume responsibility for usage. All requests for duplication and use must be submitted in writing and approved by Archives of American Gardens. Please direct reference inquiries to the Archives of American Gardens: email@example.com.
- Access to original archival materials by appointment only. Researcher must submit request for appointment in writing. Certain items may be restricted and not available to researchers. Please direct reference inquiries to the Archives of American Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record ID